Tin Man and Other Games for 10 Year Anniversaries
You’ve got the first 10 down, 15 more to go to reach your next milestone anniversary, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. Your 10th year wedding anniversary is plenty to be excited about and since the symbol for 10 years is aluminum and tin, it would be a fun idea to incorporate these into some of your party games.
1. Tin man – Hey tin men and women, listen up! Due to weathering these past 10 years together, your bodies have gotten a little rusty and you have lost your ability to speak and see. Find your partner with your other abilities. Anything goes, and if you find them first, you’re the winner.
2. Aluminum Mad Libs- Make a list of funny scenarios, quotes, sentences and cut them into small pieces of paper. Have people make up a story line as to how the two guest of honor met by having them draw one of the funny scenarios, quotes, or sentences from a bucket. Each person can take a turn calling out something from his or her piece of paper until the story is complete.
3. Factoid- Put on your thinking cap and get ready to reveal some facts not everyone will know about you. Write a list of questions about you and your spouse that guests will answer. Read them out loud to discover who knows you the best.
4. Dance Decades Competition- Create a play list of music from every 10 decades that couples will dance to. Select someone to judge the competition to determine the best dancer, craziest and funniest. The awards can be aluminum or a tin trophy, which represents the symbol for 10 years.
5. In this year- Describe an event that occurred to the couple during their marriage and have the guests write down the year they believed it happened. The person who has the most correct answers wins.
For more fun game ideas for an anniversary party, or any kind of party, check out EasyEventPlanning.com.
Written by Alicia Bell