Powerful and Memorable Baptism Party Decor
Baptisms are particularly special events, so make your party something that guests will remember for years to come by using these decorations!
1. Baptism-Themed Balloons – Balloons are a classic (and truly fun!) decoration for any special occasion. Visit your local party store to find balloons in the shape of various religious objects, or simply purchase balloons that are bright and colorful to celebrate this joyful occasion. These balloons can also be party favors for guests to bring home.
2. Table Decorations – Guests will most likely spend a lot of time sitting at the tables in the event space, so make the decorations on the tables memorable. You can have flower arrangements as centerpieces or candles. You can find candles in many shapes or sizes, and you can even experiment with floating candles. Don’t forget the small details that will be especially unique such as confetti in the shape of various religious objects. You can also frame short Bible verses to help inspire your guests during the party; set these up all around the event space, not just on the tables.
3. Entrance Name Book – Visit your local art or department store to find a blank notebook with a decorative cover. Set this up on a table or small podium (if you have one) for guests to sign as they enter the party. This will make each guest feel honored to be attending, and it will also be perfect for you to remember every person there for thank you notes to mail after the party.
4. Paper Baptism Party – If you would like to save some money, find baptism themed paper decorations. Use streamers in whatever colors you find most enjoyable, or find paper confetti to artfully lay out on surfaces in the event space. You can also print out images from your computer that are baptism themed, including Bible verses for guests to read.
5. Classic Decor – Use classic decorations that you would find at any religious celebration for your baptism party. For example, use cross-shaped decorations, or decorate with angels. You can also purchase a plush lamb doll to use as a table centerpiece. This is to represent Jesus as the Lamb of God and to remember the importance of baptism as a step in one’s walk of faith.
For more information to help plan your baptism party, explore EasyEventPlanning.com!
Written by Rachel Word