More Action-Filled Games For Your Bridal Shower
Most of your guests have done their share of icebreaker games or guessing games at showers. EasyEventPlanning.com understands the need for some fun, action filled bridal shower games that’ll get your guests interacting with each other in a fun way, so we’ve compiled this list of action games that you should try at your bridal shower.
- Swing and a Miss!- Set up a low table full of plastic water or soda balls half full with water. Ask each guest to take turns competing to knock over as many bottles they can in one minute. To hit the bottles they must tie a pair of stockings around their waist filled with 2 lemons. They must learn to swing their hips just right in order to aim for and knock over the bottles.
- Paper Bag Heads- Give each guests a paper bag that they have to put over their faces (they’ll think it’s a blindfold). Ask everyone to remove the most pieces of clothing that aren’t necessary to their outfit. See how many will realize that they can take the paper bag off of their head. Most won’t!
- Magical Powers- Pull the bride away for a minute and let her in on a trick you’ll play on the guests. Pick an object (while the bride is out of the room) and then ask the bride back in the room to guess. Point to a pink item right before you point to the actual item, so the bride will know to pick that one as the item you chose with the guests.
- Hot Box- Just like hot potato, pass around a box while music is being played. Whoever is holding the box when the music stops must put on whatever is in the box. Everyone will think it’s something risqué or funny, but put something nice inside, such as a necklace or flower pin.
- Rice and Pins- Blindfold each guest and see who can find the most safety pins in a bowl of rice in thirty seconds.
- Celebrity Clues- Start by having two teams and ask each guest to write as many celebrity names down that they can think of and place them in a hat. Have one person randomly pick a name and start giving clues to their team. Try to get as many guesses correctly in one minute. As the rounds continue, make the game progressively harder by using only one-word clues and then just gestures.
Check out more great tips for your bridal shower on EasyEventPlanning.com. Written by: Brittany Schmidt