General Favors To Pass Out At A Child’s Birthday Party
Below, there are just a couple of suggestions we have for party favors at a kid’s birthday party. We hope that this helps you out when planning your next event!
- Plastic Glowing Stars - Your guests will probably love getting this to hang up on the ceiling of their room as soon as they get home. They can create their own glow-in-the-dark solar system to enjoy every night.
- Pencil Toppers – Hand out a few pencil toppers to each child. Find some that match the theme of the event. These can come in handy while at school or at home.
- Teddy Bears or Stuffed Animal Buddies – Young children will love getting a new stuffed animal to put on their bed when they get home.
- Hats By Theme – Whatever theme the party may be, you can find coordinating hats for the guests to wear. For example, you could find some pirate hats, princess tiaras, or cowboy hats!
- Growing Shapes – These magic towels can be found in various shapes such as bugs or dinosaurs. Tell the kids to place them in a cup of water when they get home and watch them magically grow bigger.
- Shaped Cookie Cutters – Provide a selection of differently shaped cookie cutters. Each child can pick out their favorite one to take home with them. You can also create an activity to do at the party where each child gets to make their own cookie with their shaped cutter to eat after it is baked.
- Glowing Thingamajigs – Kids love things that glow such as glow sticks or fun jewelry. You can find glow necklaces, hats, and bracelets in a variety of colors at a nearby dollar store.
- Gift Cards and Certificates – Pick up a few small gift certificates to a restaurant kids usually go to such as McDonalds or Burger King. For kids who are a bit older, you can hand out blockbuster gift cards to rent movies or even movie tickets to go watch a movie in theaters!
- Dog Tag Necklaces – Make kids feel official by giving each guest a dog tag to wear. You can write or engrave their name and the date of the event on it or event their own birthday. This will make it much more personalized and special.
- Massive Glasses – Find some funky, colorful glasses at the dollar store for the kids to wear.
- Small Whistles – These are favors that the guests will be entertained by. However, you should probably wait until later on in the party to pass them out so that the noise does not get too annoying when trying to do other festivities during the party.
This is only one article about general favors, check out EasyEventPlanning.com to see more!
Written by Chelsea Jung