Flower Questions To Ask Your Florist
Not sure how to choose the flowers for your event? Ask your florist! Here are a few questions to help get you started.
1. Can I Use These Arrangements More Than Once? – Knowing whether you can use the same flowers for more than one aspect of your event, like your reception and your ceremony, may affect what flowers you choose.
2. What About Flowers That Are Out Of Season? – Some florists may not have access to rare or out of season flowers. Make sure your florist does before you set your heart on one.
3. Do You Order Flowers Fresh For Each Project? – Make sure you know how your florist chooses the flowers for each project. If he orders them fresh, then you know you are getting the best flowers for your event.
4. What Do You Recommend For My Event? – Let your florist the venue of your event, what kind of event it is, the color scheme, the time of year, the feel you’re looking for, etc. No one will know better than your florist what flowers you should use.
5. Is There Anything Else That You Would Suggest? – Your florist will know a lot about what flowers you should use, but he may also have a few suggestions about the designs, types of arrangements and vases that will best suit your event.
6. How Do You Keep The Flowers Fresh? – Your florist’s storage options may influence the kind of flower you choose. You may want to opt for hardier flowers, if the storage options are not ideal, to ensure that your flowers are fresh for the day of your event.
7. Do You Use Organic Flowers? – If this is something you are interested in, make sure to ask whether pesticide-free options are available.
Visit EasyEventPlanning.com for additional flower tips, as well as tips on planning any kind of event.
Written by Jessica Bundy