Beautiful and Unique Confirmation Party Decorations
Are you looking for decoration ideas for your confirmation party? Here, you will find an assortment of religious and secular decorations that are all extremely beautiful and terrific for this truly special event!
1. Photographs – Everyone loves looking at photographs. Gather a collection of pictures of the young person at church events. You can include pictures of his or her christening, pictures from youth events or those from religious holidays.
2. Cross Centerpiece – Visit your local art store and purchase a cross statue. Use this as a centerpiece. You can decorate it with a flower bouquet or with rosary beads.
3. Flower Arrangements – Purchase various flower arrangements to set up around the event space. Guests will love these simple, beautiful decorations.
4. Twinkling Lights – If the weather is agreeable, consider having the confirmation party outdoors. Decorate the event space using decorative lights. This will create a magical, beautiful atmosphere for this special event.
5. Candle Centerpieces – Like the twinkling lights, candles make beautiful decorations. You can use floating candles and a decorative bowl. Purchase decorative rocks or shells to put at the bottom of the bowl. You can also purchase a clear glass candleholder and a mirror. After lighting the candle, put the candle holder on top of the mirror for a beautiful effect.
6. Decorative Cake – If you enjoy baking, make your own cake and decorate it with the person’s name and various religious symbols, such as a cross or a dove. You can also custom order a cake, though it could be rather expensive.
7. Pure White Decor – Because this is a religious celebration, white is the color best suited for the decorations. Purchase white table cloths. Use light colored napkins, plates, streamers, etc. to accent the beautiful white cloth.
8. Various Religious Statues – Visit your local Christian bookstore or look online for various religious figures, such as doves, crosses, or Virgin Mary statues.
9. Entrance Archway – Another great idea for an outdoor party is a garden archway. You can purchase these from your local home improvement or art supplies store. Decorate the arch with flowers or lights. This would be a great place to take pictures.
10. Christening Gown Memories – Find the young person’s christening gown from their baptism as a baby. Set this up on a table with pictures from the christening event to remember the first step in the person’s walk of faith and to meditate on how they have grown over the years.
For more event planning tips and other ideas for your confirmation party, visit EasyEventPlanning.com!
Written by Rachel Word