Bar Stocking 101
The bar can make or break a party. Follow this guide to make sure your bar has your guests feeling extra sparkling!
Plastic or Glass
- Wine Glasses
- Martini Glasses
- High Ball Glasses
- Champagne Flutes
- Achieve perfect measurements, and delicious drinks every time with measuring spoons, shakers, mixers and stirring rods.
- Keep drinks flowing and chilled with ice containers, tongs, corkscrews, wine keys, bottle and can openers.
- Make drinks aesthetically appealing by topping with lime slices, lemon wedges, cherries, celery, olives, salt, sugar, graham cracker and oranges. Get creative with garnishes, they are an easy way to add a little sparkle, and really make your bar stand out!
Mixers and Non Alcoholic
- Premade Mix and Fun Flavors: strawberry, berry, pineapple, mango, and grenadine are a terrific addition to alcoholic drinks and iced teas. Go along with your party theme and buy premade mixers such as Margarita Mix for a Cinco de Mayo party. Premade mixes are an excellent way to save time and ensure consistency while making drinks!
- Juices: add sweetness with grapefruit, lemon, lime, cranberry, pineapple, tomato and orange juices.
- Sodas: Ginger ale, diet colas, colas, tonic water, club soda, lemon lime flavors, and iced tea
- Sparkling and still bottled water
- Sparkle away, and pop some Champagne!
- Wine: Keep it classy with bottles of White and Red Wines. White (Moscato, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Chardonnay) and Red (Merlot, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Cabernet.)
- Beer: Impress guests with craft beer selections, regular, light, imported and domestic varieties.
- Liquor: Purchase the most high-end versions of Whiskey/Bourbon, Scotch, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, and Gin you can afford, you don’t want to set your guests up for a hangover the next day!
- Specialty Liquor: Flavored Rums and Vodkas, Sweet and Dry Vermouth, Triple Sec, Grand Marnier and Chambord.
Need additional bar stocking ideas? Visit EasyEventPlanning.com for more great ideas!
Written by Anjelica Lapi